Saturday, August 06, 2005

What points to me?

My name points to me. It helps you pick me out of a crowd. What's my name? Why, cablehead, of course! What's my real name? Does it matter? I actually thought you'd be happier with this one. At least I picked it, so it probably reflects how I perceive myself in some way.

Okay, so why "cablehead"? Some college friends call me "Cable", because I don't sleep (On 24/7, like TV). Well, I like that name.

So how did we get from "Cable" to "cablehead"? Well, this blog is all about getting stuff out of my brain before it implodes in a supernova of unintelligible outbursts. Add that to the "cable" thing, and I got this mental image of my brain: Thousands of thoughts blaring constantly, and my consciousness desperately trying to catch them all. Like a channel surfer convinced there is always something better on. MY HEAD IS LIKE CABLE TV!

And there we have it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home